Thursday, December 29, 2005

Introduction

I am the Jeopardy Geek. My goal, at least for the next few years of my life, is to a) get on Jeopardy and b) become the winningest female contestant. Something to know about me is that once I've mentioned a goal out loud (or in public), I have to achieve it. (Same thing with dares...so please don't dare me to do anything). So, for the past year, I've been TiVo-ing Jeopardy and studying the things I don't know--which is a lot, despite having gotten a pretty well rounded education. This blog will sum up my experience trying to get on Jeopardy and hopefully winning lots and lots of money. And if you're trying for the same goal, maybe this will help you. But hopefully not too much. I don't want you to beat me.

- The Jeopardy Geek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home